VNaya-Village, in its capacity as data controller, attaches great importance to the protection and respect of your privacy. The purpose of this policy is to inform you of our practices regarding the collection, use, and sharing of information that you may provide to us through our website, accessible at www.vnaya-village.fr.
To this end, VNaya-Village and all its employees are committed to :
- Only collect and use data for a specific and legitimate purpose determined beforehand;
- Only collect data in one of the following settings:
- Data necessary for the execution of contracts and services requested
- Express and specific consent from you
- Legitimate interest of the company duly justified
- Only collect and use data that is strictly necessary for processing
- Retain data only for a limited time consistent with the services provided;
- Only transfer data when necessary and in compliance with legal security regulations;
- Ensure that your rights are respected and that the conditions for exercising them are met.
1. THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
1.1 The information you provide directly to us
By using our services, you are required to transmit information to us, some of which is of a nature to identify you ” the personal data “. This is particularly the case when you fill in our contact forms.
The data necessary for the use of the service that we may collect are:
- First name
- Email address
- Phone number
- A copy of all exchanges between you and Naya-Village
- Details of the visits on our website
For each of them, you are informed about the necessary and optional data by asterisks on the input forms.
1.2 Information we collect automatically
During each of your visits, we may collect, in accordance with applicable law and with your consent, where applicable, information relating to the devices on which you use our services or the networks from which you access our services, such as your IP addresses, connection data, type and versions of Internet browsers used, types and versions of browser plug-ins, operating systems and platforms, data concerning your browsing on our site (including the pages visited, the content, the search terms used, and the duration of the consultation of certain pages) This information is collected through cookies. This information may also be used to improve the functionality and performance of the application used.
1.3. How is your personal data collected?
The data we collect and process may be provided by you when you fill out forms on the company’s sites and applications or when you specifically give your consent.
Technical information is collected through your browser on the operating system and browser used, or through cookies.
2. HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATA
We retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, including as necessary to meet any legal or accounting requirements and any legal accountability obligations.
In determining the appropriate retention period for personal data, we take into account the nature and sensitivity of the data, the risk of harm that may result from its unauthorized use or disclosure, the purposes for which we process it, and the possibility of achieving those purposes by other means, as well as applicable legal requirements.
The durations are as follows:
- 5 years from the end of the customer relationship
- 3 years for prospects from the date of the last visit to the website.
- 13 months for cookies from the moment they are deposited on your computer or terminal
- Geolocation data: only for the duration of the session or navigation
3. USE OF DATA
VNaya-Village only collects and uses your data for specific purposes and limited to what is necessary for you, namely:
3.1 Managing your registrations
VNaya-Village may request certain information, such as e-mail address, in order to send you information and news. You always have the option to unsubscribe from these news feeds by following the link in the email.
This processing is carried out on the basis of your consent.
3.2 Communicating with you
VNaya-Village may collect and process certain information necessary for the execution of the commercial relationship. For example, to perform after-sales services. The data collected allows us to communicate with you.
This processing is necessary for the fulfilment of our contractual obligations, or is carried out with your consent and/or necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
This data may also allow us to inform you of changes to our services, improve and optimize our services.
3.3 Communicating with third parties
VNaya-Village may use your information if we believe it is necessary to defend ourselves in a court of law, where there is a legally enforceable duty or request for disclosure, to take action against any illegal or suspected illegal activity, to protect and defend a right, or to secure our information system.
3.4 Processing your order
VNaya-Village cannot execute contracts concluded with it or its commercial partners without obtaining certain information from you.
This processing is necessary for the performance of the respective contractual obligations.
When you make a transaction through our website, VNaya-Village does not keep your payment data but only the data related to the transaction (date, amount, place of delivery…).
4. RECIPIENTS OF THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
In the course of using our services, we may share information about you, including personal data, with contractors we use for technical services, payment services, or providers of analytics and business software solutions and applications.
We only share your data with the above mentioned third parties in the following cases:
- When we use a service provider in connection with the performance of any contract between you and us or to provide or improve our services;
- When we use technical subcontractors chosen by the Company, on behalf of or on the instructions of VNaya-Village, in particular to host and store user data on their servers and ensure the integrity and security of our data.
- When we use analytical solution providers to improve and optimize our website;
- When we use software solution providers and business applications to ensure better management of our business;
- When we are legally required to do so, in the event of an emergency involving public health or the physical integrity of a person, in the context of investigations and inquiries, or in order to guarantee the rights, property and safety of the Company, its members and more generally any third party;
In the event of a sale of the Company or a portion of its assets, we reserve the right to share your personal data with the purchaser of that business or those assets.
5. WHERE IS YOUR DATA TRANSFERRED TO?
5.1 Where does VNaya-Village transfer data?
The Company does not want your data to be stored outside the European Union. However, some service providers, particularly software solution providers, may be located outside the European Union.
Prior to transfers outside the European Union, VNaya-Village undertakes to implement the procedures required to obtain the necessary guarantees for the security of such transfers, particularly in countries that do not offer an adequate level of protection, by means of the European Union’s standard clauses.
5.2 Where is the data collected via our website hosted?
VNaya-Village uses an IT service provider who takes care of the hosting of the data related to the management of the web page and the applications
These data are hosted on collective or dedicated servers at OVH. This subcontractor allows the IT provider to choose the physical location of the data storage. The IT Service Provider has chosen to have the data hosted on servers located in France.
You can find all the information about the protection of personal data on their website:
6. USERS’ RIGHTS
In accordance with the provisions of the EU Regulation 2016/679 known as the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the following rights to your data:
- Right of access: you have the right to ask us what data we have about you; you have the right to request the deletion of erroneous or obsolete data;
- Right of correction and deletion: you have the possibility to correct your data and to ask for their deletion;
- Right to object: you have the possibility to object to the transmission of your data.
- Right to data portability: you have the right to request a digital copy of your data or to have it transferred directly to another service provider.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the competent authorities: you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent authorities if you consider that we have not respected your rights;
- You have the right to set up instructions on what to do with your personal data after your death;
The exercise of these rights is however limited to a reasonable processing of your requests, for which we reserve the right to refuse any excessive requests or for reasons of legitimate interests (disputes or legal obligations or data necessary for the contractual relationship).
In order to exercise your rights, you can send us an e-mail using our contact form (
) or by sending us a letter to the following postal address: 37, Impasse du Petit Brandeau 85300 LE PERRIER.
You may be asked to provide proof of identity.
The amended article 40 of the French law “Informatique et Liberté” establishes a specific right to be forgotten for minors.
An Internet user under 18 years of age at the time of publication or creation of an online account may directly request from VNaya-Village the deletion of data concerning him/her, as soon as possible
This deletion is however limited when the published information is necessary for information purposes, for reasons of public interest or to comply with a legal obligation.
8.1 What is a cookie?
A cookie is a system capable of storing and/or collecting information relating to the navigation of the user’s terminal (computer, tablet, etc.) subject to his agreement and unless he objects.
8.2 Purpose of the cookies used on the web
These cookies allow VNaya-Village to memorize information related to registration or access to our services, to implement security measures or to adapt the presentation of the services to the display preferences of the terminal (language, operating system…). They also allow you to access your personal account.
Cookies allow us to establish statistics and volumes of traffic and use of the various components of the Services (pages and content visited, path) such as GOOGLE ANALYTICS, to make studies to improve the content offered by the Services. Cookies also allow us to personalize your relationship with our Company by offering you targeted advertising. In this respect, we may use the services of online advertising companies
If the User wishes to obtain more information on cookies, his/her rights and how to block them, he/she can consult the website http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/ or the CNIL website at http://www.cnil.fr/vos-droits/vos-traces/les-cookies/. The User can also modify his preferences on cookies directly from the interface provided for this purpose by clicking on this link.
8.3 User’s Choice Regarding Cookies
The User may at any time express and modify his or her wishes with regard to cookies.
The User can configure his browser so that cookies are saved or rejected, on a one-off or permanent basis.
The fact of continuing your navigation after having been informed of the categories of cookies likely to be installed on your computer and their purposes is equivalent to your consent to the deposit of cookies on your computer.
It is possible that the chosen settings may modify and/or restrict access to and use of the Services.
The Site includes different categories of cookies which will only be installed if you continue your navigation after having read the banner displayed on the first page of the site and informing you of their existence and their purpose or once you have set your preferences in terms of cookies by using the link provided for this purpose on the cookie banner.
8.3.1 Technical cookies
If you refuse to accept cookies on your computer, you will no longer be able to benefit from a certain number of functionalities and your navigation on the Site may be modified or simply impossible.
VNaya-Village declines all responsibility for the consequences of the degraded functioning of the Services resulting from the impossibility for VNaya-Village to record or consult the traces necessary for the functioning of the Site refused or deleted by the User.
8.3.2 Statistics and audience analysis cookies
These cookies allow us to establish statistics concerning the volume of visits to our websites and services (number of visits, unique visitors, pages viewed) and statistics concerning the use of the various elements that make them up (sections and content visited, navigation paths taken).
These cookies also allow us to improve the interest and ergonomics of our website, our services and the various elements that make them up. They are also used to offer you content adapted to your interests. Finally, they allow us to detect possible navigation difficulties.
8.3.3 Advertising and targeted advertising cookies
The advertising cookies allow in particular:
- avoid repeated display of the same ad, even when the ad is not related to your preferences,
- to determine in real time which advertisements to display according to your centers of interest based on your recent browsing on the Sites and the Application and on other sites,
- to help improve your browsing experience and make it more interesting, as well as to improve the relevance of messages that may be sent to you, having previously accepted the possibility,
Furthermore, VNaya-Village is likely, subject to your choice, to associate browsing information processed by Cookies with your Personal Data in order to send you, for example, electronic prospecting.
You may exercise a choice of cookie preferences in accordance with section 8.4.
8.3.4 Third-party cookies
The Site may use social network plug-ins such as Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn… For example, if the Customer is connected to Youtube while browsing the Site, and he/she activates a Youtube video used on the Site, Youtube will be able to directly link his/her visit to his/her Youtube profile even if the Customer did not use the share button.
If the Customer interacts with the plug-ins, for example by clicking on the Facebook “Like” button or leaving a Facebook comment, the corresponding information will be transmitted to and stored on a Facebook server.
VNaya-Village does not manage data collected by Social Networks via buttons or widgets. You must read the policy on the protection of personal data published by the Social Networks concerned, in order to know the methods of processing and use of data collected by the latter as well as the possibilities of settings available to protect your privacy.
If you do not want the Social Network to link the information collected through our Company to your Social Network user account, you should log out of the Social Network before visiting the Site
8.4 How do you exercise your cookie management choices?
By continuing your navigation on the Site, you accept that cookies of the Editor and of third parties, are deposited on your terminal, for the purposes specified in the information banner and in the present Charter.
You can exercise your choices by using the link provided on the cookie banner.
VNaya-Village implements directly or ensures with its service providers that they implement all the technical means adapted in accordance with the rules of the art, to maintain the integrity, the numerical and physical safety, the confidentiality of the data and in particular to prevent that they are deformed, damaged, or that unauthorized third parties have access to them, to collect them or to use them, in particular by the means of protection such as the installation of a certificate SSL, of encoding, codes of accesses, firewall, antivirus and all other adapted technical means.